Enterprise-Grade Virtual Servers in the Public Cloud
CenturyLink Cloud delivers virtual private cloud servers for scale and flexibility, along with the unique security, performance, and management companies require in their own data centers. Administrators can quickly create and manage highly available public cloud environments using our powerful, intuitive control portal. A web services API and Cloud Foundry-based Platform-as-a-Service provide a cloud application toolkit for enterprise developers.
Built on top of the line hardware, with a 99.999% SLA, 24x7 support and expertise, and Hyperscale instances for NoSQL workloads and Big Data jobs, CenturyLink Cloud is architected for the enterprise and ready for legacy and greenfield business applications.
- High Performance. Our cloud infrastructure is optimized across the stack for high performance — from premium hardware to custom performance enhancing technologies
CenturyLink Named “Visionary” in the Gartner 2014 MQ for Cloud IaaS
- Global Footprint. Choose where your apps and data reside. Build and manage VMs across 11 interconnected global data centers
- Enterprise-Level Security. Your data on virtual private servers (VPS) are protected by our “defense in depth” security model — satisfying even the most rigorous enterprise security standards without costly add-ons
- Disaster Recovery. Built-in disaster recovery solutions reinforce our highly redundant infrastructure.
- High Availability. Included powerful load balancing and redundancy features that improve uptime
Full support for enterprise requirements, with direct connect, self-service firewall policy management, and VPN. Also includes load balancing (round-robin or dedicated), high-performance bandwidth, and CDN services on six continents.