CenturyLink Colocation Hosting Services
CenturyLink Technology Solutions has over 15 years expertise delivering secure and reliable Data Center Colocation Services to organizations across a wide variety of industries that help increase business efficiency, cut costs, increase growth opportunities and improve service levels.
Recognized as the #2 retail colocation provider, our extensive global footprint includes 55 state-of-the-art data centers across North America, Europe and Asia with over 2 million square feet of raised floor space offering:
- Highly reliable power and cooling, backed by 100% availability SLA
- 100% proven data center uptime commitment
- Multi-layer site security including perimeter fencing and gates, video surveillance, keycards, biometric scanners, man traps and around the clock onsite security staff
- Cross connects to a broad variety of network providers including our global Tier 1 backbone in each data center to meet your public and private network connectivity needs
- Exceptional 24/7 client support and optional colocation services, including our remote hands Gold Support
Hybrid IT: The Best of All Worlds
A Webinar with DataCenter Dynamics.
Infographic: The Global IT Investment Shift
Right now, there's a massive shift underway as IT organizations everywhere shift their investments and their infrastructures off-premise to reduce costs and regain productivity.
What our customers are saying:
From the start, Savvis (CenturyLink) demonstrated a strong understanding of the financial services market — we knew this wasn’t your average hosting and colocation provider.Toby Battell
Director, Hosted Infrastructure
We are experiencing rapid growth, and Savvis [CenturyLink] is key to helping us accelerate this growth while minimizing risk to our business and customer base. We are very excited to be working with Savvis [CenturyLink] to scale our managed services business even faster, with well-managed risk, in the years to come.Andrew Manos
Director of Managed Services